Saturday, June 28, 2014

Packing, Packing, Packing

     The process of sorting and packing is underway.... I have come to the realization that I have a ton of junk!  Ha! Ha!  I have kept odd containers for those "what-ifs" of a classroom environment.  I have saved a lot of materials/resources that I am sure are out-dated and can be found online now.  But all in all, the job is getting done.
     It feels good to sort through and organize these things.  Really, truly look at it and say "Have I used this in the last few years?" and if so, keep it, if not, donate it!  The process is slow and steady, but it is going along.  
     I was planning on loading up the "Toaster" with Finnegan, my homegirl, and what fits it in back, but quickly realized that was going to make for a very uncomfortable ride for my FinnyBoy.  I have purchased a hitch and will be using a pull-behind trailer to cart my worldly possessions across the country in a few weeks.  Until then, I've got a to-do list that seems to be never ending, but slowly and surely is getting smaller and smaller each day.  


Sending you positivity and sunshine!
As always,
Nikki Jo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment