Thursday, July 10, 2014

Loved & Valued




Shocked!  I am absolutely shocked!  The love I have been feeling lately is soooo unreal!  I am simply speechless. I have the most amazing friends and family, coworkers, students, and parents!  I am truly truly truly a very lucky individual!  

One thing you need to know about me (if you don't already) is I am not a "stage performer."  What that means is that being the center of attention is very hard for me. I am the backstage worker-bee.  My goal each and every day is to make someone smile and/or laugh.  That's what drives me to do my best daily.
So...to be the guest of honor at a my farewell party (not my cup of tea)... but to say I was blown away by positive praise and support is an understatement!  I cannot thank you all enough for all of your hard work, planning, preparations, positive thoughts, support, and kindness!  

You are all truly amazing people and I am the lucky one to have gotten to know each and every single one of you.  Words cannot express how thankful I am for you all, but please know that without you, I would not be the person I am today.  You have all played some role in molding and shaping me into who I am. I will take the lessons you have taught me, the kindness you have shared, and your positive energy with me daily. THANK YOU!!!  

Sending you positivity and sunshine!
As always,
Nikki Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment