Friday, June 19, 2015

WOW - 1st Year in AZ

The word that comes to mind when I think of this past year is CHANGES.  There has been so many changes this past year that molded and shaped me into the person I am today.  For all of those changes, I.AM.THANKFUL!  

That is the best way to describe this past year.  THANKFUL!  I am so very thankful for my family and friends who believed in me, supported me, and were always a phone call or text away when I was having my doubts about "being a big girl" or "wearing my big girl pants" or moving soon far away from "home."  I never ever imaged that I would move away from my family EVER!  I mean seriously!  Ask my parents, I was the kid who constantly cried when things did not go my way, or could not order food at a restaurant independently growing up, or call friends to invite them over for a sleepover.  OH!  Don't get me started on sleepovers.... I have never really been a fan of those either (but that's a totally different story.)

Needless to say, this has been ONE AMAZING YEAR!  I am so thankful for my new AZ opportunities: my new teaching position, friends, and home.  
I am thankful for my awesome boss and TEAM I work with.  I have learned a lot this past year. I truly hope to continue to learn as much as I possibly can.  I work with some AMAZING individuals who make going to work so much FUN!  I am truly THANKFUL!

Thank you to everyone!  You have all been on my mind and have helped prepare me for this HUGE CHANGE this past year.  I.AM.THANKFUL!  

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment